TRANSPORTATION & AIRLINE RESOURCES INFORMATION
Hierarchy is not responsible for transportation, nor booking reservation, all Airline requirements need to be communicated to Hierarchy Prior to shipping to make sure any and all requirements are met prior to puppy arrival at the airport. Please contact Hierarchy before booking your flight, Our Kennel is Not used for our Income We Have fulltime jobs please stay considerate … Airline cancellation fees will be responsibility of the Buyer.
(We do not set Prices; Booking Transport is Sole Responsibility of Owner. Major Airport located near us Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International
- Buyer agrees to make arrangement for delivery of puppy by 7 weeks of age, Puppy will not leave until 8 weeks… if possession of puppy has not taken place by 9 weeks of age boarding fees will apply at a rate of $20.00 a day up to 12 weeks.
- Any Puppies left on Hierarchy Property without agreement will be forfeited back to Hierarchy Full Ownership and resold with no Compensation to Original Buyer.
- Buyer agrees if puppy is being transported out of the country (International), Buyer must honor quarantine period housed at Hierarchy for required period of time. Buyer will be responsible to pay for all vet bills past 8 weeks of age, food, flea/tick/heartworm prevention (Simparica $25.00, Interceptor Plus $25.00 per month), and boarding $30.00 per day. Any requirements for transport fees need to be paid by Buyer (ex) titer test, international/state health certificates, transportation broker.
- All shipping fees are responsibility of Buyer(including but not limited to crate, Health certificate, titers, vaccination past Breeders 1st round DAPP, Bordetella, Dewormed, etc.) The breeder will transport puppy within a 40-mile radius from Hierarchy Farm and/or Atlanta International Airport, any additional transportation a mileage fee of $.29 per mile. Please ask Airlines what you need prior to Shipping, Rules and regulations constantly change we cannot be held responsible for poor planning of transportation.
- Transportations Hours: Are On “Breeders Days Off Only” Please verify dates ahead of time… We will not take off work for transports please consider our work hours.
- Please ask Airlines what you need prior to Shipping, Rules and regulations constantly change we cannot be held responsible for poor planning of transportation.
- Recommended Air transport: Ground Transporter LaDonna 318-452-475 or Puppy Nanny in Flight Incabinpuppy.com 301-719-5676 firstname.lastname@example.org. Buyer is responsible for researching requirements, booking transportation (each airline holds different policies) check airfare, broker requirements, custom. “Please be advised Breeder can only transport on specific days, schedule two weeks ahead of time to fit Breeders work schedule.”
- Buyer understands Hierarchy is not responsible for Puppy once handed off to Transport agent, or Airlines
All Transportation please research crate requirement, breed restrictions, and requirements for health certificates…
Most Airlines will not ship puppy with cropped ears, ears would have to be fully healed stitches removed before flight. Please check Airlines for breed restriction.